Sunday, 24 March 2013

Proof Unit Result

In case you are not a student of U of T taking CSC165, I will say here that the class average for both the proof test and the assignment were REALLY HIGH. The test's average came out to be roughly 80%, which was one of the highest I have seen, and one that I definitely didn't think I would see in a course that is not about life science (because, you know, all the Asian kids go to Life Science). Furthermore, one person whom I talked to about the result of the test got 100%, so maybe the rest of my friends in CSC165 also got 100%? Likely. The average on the assignment, which was roughly 72%, was more reasonable than the test average, but it was still fairly high in my opinion because the more normal average is around the average of the first assignment, which was roughly 65%. What did I get in the end? Well, if I mention it here then I will probably make myself sound like a total arrogant jerk (like I don't sound like one already), so I will refrain from mentioning it here.

For the past week, I was reading the lecture notes so to not fall too far behind from not understanding  what was going on in the actual lectures. This method works for me, because I can understand most, if not everything, just from reading the annotated notes. Occasionally I might have a question or two, but I can always ask the professor or the TAs about them during the tutorial or the help session.

Nothing more significant happened recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment